Faculty and Staff Awards:
- All nominations are reviewed by awards selection committees made up of various faculty, staff and student leaders.
- Only current full-time faculty (including Professors of Practice) and full-time staff are eligible for University Awards (retired/emeriti faculty and retired staff are not eligible).
- Self-nominations are not accepted.
- Official online nominations for the 2019-2020 academic year are open until February 7, 2020.
- Nominations received after the February 7, 2020 deadline will be considered for the following year.
- Nominators agree to release nomination information for review by committees, officers and nominees.
- Faculty and staff are not eligible to win any given University Award in two consecutive years.
- Additional eligibility restrictions may apply for certain awards.